This templates provides a way of consistently displaying the variations of a block. Hopefully it will be easier to update the template call rather than editing a table with all its formatting.
This template must be immediately proceeded by the Template:Block Varianten Header template, and immediately succeeded by the Template:Block Varianten Footer template.
This template expects that the image files follow the convention that has been set out in Version 15 of 7D2D.
The parameters for this template are positional and all are required.
- This parameter specifies the type of block e.g. Block, Arrow Slit, ...
- This parameter specifies the initial part of the image file name, in a lot of cases it may be the pagename. The second half of the file name is derived from the first parameter which may be modified to remove blanks, or add extras, e.g. Stairs gets converted to Stairs25.
- Boolean defining if the variation is up-gradable to the next level.
- Boolean defining if the variation is degradable to the previous level.
- Boolean defining if the variation is craftable.
There are a number of named parameters as well:
- header : If exists will include the Template:Block Varianten Header before the line, should only be used on the first line.
- footer : If exists will include the Template:Block Varianten Footer after the line, should only be used on the last line.
- note : If exists, its contents will appear in the note section of the table footer.